I'm the founder of We Are Noble and Wild, co-founder of independent record label Reckless Yes, an artist manager, music journalist, PR and author. I'm a fan of black coffee, the west coast of Scotland, crows, conversations and connections. I'm in love with possibilities.
Posts by Sarah Lay:
- Music in the Age of Isolation: online gigs, subscriptions, tip jars and more
- 5 ways DIY musicians can save time on tasks
- Should you spend your budget on a music PR or focus on what you can do yourself?
- The best way for musicians to reach people online in 2019
- Who’s your number one fan?
- Workshops on How To Do It All Yourself as an independent musician
- How to start planning for your music career in 2019
- Events: making money, finding fans, and DIY PR – check out our next events
- What a band should put in their press pack
- The Hudson Super 6 – Ride The Tiger EP coverage